We take a look at who left the competition after the show’s first ever double elimination.
DANCING On Ice said goodbye to two contestants this week in the show’s first ever double elimination as the competition continues to intensify.
We have the full lowdown on who has had to say goodbye to the ice and who is still in…
Who was the sixth and seventh person to leave Dancing On Ice? And who was in the skate-off?
Max Evans found himself in the first triple skate-off despite scoring his highest points of the series so far.
The former Byker Grove star and her partner Mark Hanretty failed to impress with their performance of Frozen by Madonna and were finally sent packing.
Coronation Street star Anthony also found himself on the chopping block as his performance with partner Brandee Malto didn’t win over the judges- with all of them awarding the pair a measly 4.5.
Who is left in the competition?
- Brooke Vincent – Coronation Street actress who plays Sophie Webster
- Kem Cetinay – Reality star and winner of Love Island 2017
- Max Evans – Scottish rugby player
- Alex Beresford – Good Morning Britain weatherman
- Jake Quickenden – X Factor and I’m a celebrity star
Who has been axed so far?
- Antony Cotton – Coronation Street star who plays Sean Tully
- Donna Air – Geordie socialite and James Middleton’s ex
- Lemar – singer and star of Fame Academy
- Cheryl Baker – Bucks Fizz member and TV presenter
- Stephanie Waring – Hollyoaks star who plays Cindy Cunningham
- Perri Shakes-Drayton – Track athlete
- Candice Brown – Great British Bake Off winner